CleanAmerica Inc. Excellent service, used for window cleaning and pressure washing. Recommend to all! will be using again. Can’t beat the priceElizabeth Genoa
Top Reasons to Soft Wash Your Long Island Home or Business
When Long Island homeowners and business owners need the exterior of their properties clean, Clean America Inc is the first company they call. Specializing all types of outdoor cleaning – from soft washing, pressure washing, and power washing, to window cleaning, paver and deck cleaning, and gutter cleaning – this full-service cleaning company will ensure that the outdoor features of your home or business are spic and span. Committed to providing the most impeccable results, the experts at Clean America Inc will not only meet your expectations; they’ll exceed them.
The exterior of your home or business is the first thing that people notice. If it’s covered in mold, moss, or mildew, it’s going to make a bad impression; plus, built-up dirt and debris can damage the structural integrity of your property and lead to serious problems. But cleaning the exterior of your property can be tough. Pressure washing is one way to get those exterior surfaces clean, but it has the potential to damage delicate surfaces and causes costly repairs. Soft washing might be a better option, as it’s a more delicate approach to exterior cleaning that.
What is soft washing and why should you consider this method of exterior cleaning? Read on to learn more about Long Island soft washing and the benefits that it offers.
What is Long Island Soft Washing?
Like pressure washing, soft washing involves the use of pressurized water and a cleaning solution to clean dirt and grime off of exterior surfaces; however, the difference is that it involves using much lower levels of pressure. Typically, the pressurized water is less than 500 PSI, while with pressure washing, the water can be pressurized to more than 1,000 PSI.
Because pressurized water is used, soft washing can remove built-on mold, mildew, mud, and other types of exterior dirt and debris; but, since the PSI is much lower, it doesn’t damage delicate materials, such as vinyl or wood shingles, asphalt shingles, or stucco pavers. Since it’s delicate, yet effective, soft washing is considered a better cleaning practice for fragile surfaces.
Reasons to Consider Long Island Soft Washing
Soft washing offers a number of benefits. Here’s a look at some of the top reasons why you should consider this method of exterior cleaning for your Long Island home or business.
- Enhanced curb appeal. The most obvious reason to consider Long Island soft washing is to boost the curb appeal of your property. This cleaning method removes all types of dirt and debris, including mold, mildew, algae, moss, and mud from various surfaces; and it gets the job done quickly and easily. Soft washing will completely refresh the exterior surfaces of your property, restoring its beauty, and making it sparkle and shine.
- Prevents damage. While traditional pressure washing is certainly an effective way to remove dirt and debris, sometimes it’s a little too effective. The high-pressure stream of water can potentially damage surfaces; especially delicate materials, like cedar shakes, asphalt shingles, and stucco. Not only can the powerful water damage the surface of these materials, but there’s a chance that it could damage internal structures, too. If water penetrates through the siding, roof, or foundation, it could potentially cause leaks and other serious problems. Since lower pressure is used with soft washing, the risk of damaging your property is greatly reduced.
- Environmentally friendly. Long Island soft washing is much more eco-friendly than traditional power washing. Since less pressure is used, less water is used, which is a major plus for the environment. Reputable companies will use biodegradable detergents to clean, too, further reducing the environmental impact. If you want to take a “green” approach to exterior cleaning, soft washing is definitely the way to go.
- Extend the lifespan of your property. When mold, mildew, algae, and dirt build up on your roof, siding, gutters, decking, and other outdoor elements, it can reduce the lifespan of these materials. Bacteria trapped in the mold, mildew, and algae can eat away at these materials, which can result in premature aging; in fact, it can decrease the lifespan by as much as 50%! Long Island soft washing will not only beautify your property, but it will also preserve it, too.
- It’s safer. Lastly, safety is another major reason to consider commercial and residential Long Island soft washing. Traditional power washing uses a high PSI, which creates a powerful stream of water. If that stream of water makes contact with a person or animal, a serious injury could occur. Soft washing, on the other hand, is much safer. While the water has enough pressure to power through grime, it isn’t powerful enough to cause any harm; in fact, you could pass your arm in front of the stream of water without sustaining an injury (though this isn’t recommended).
Given all of the benefits of soft washing, it’s no wonder why it has become the preferred method of exterior cleaning amongst the residents and business owners of Long Island.
Clean America Inc: Taking a Bite out of Long Island Grime
If you are considering soft washing for your home or business, contact the company that Long Islanders trust the most to get the job done: Clean America Inc. Their team of experts have years of experience and are dedicated to making Long Island properties gleam.
To learn more about their exterior cleaning services, including Long Island soft washing, contact Clean America Inc today! They have the power to make even the grimiest properties shine. Call 631.921.9514 or visit CleanAmericaInc.net; one of their knowledgeable professionals will be happy to assist you.
- Learn more about Amityville, NY 11701
- Open a Amityville, NY map
- Find the Amityville, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Amityville, NY pharmacies
- View the current Amityville, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Amityville, NY public and private schools
- Amityville, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State